- APM, Business Development/National Underwriting Sales - 13DA
- St. Paul, MN, USA
- $21.11 - $26.39
- Full Time
The Digital Campaign Specialist provides project management, scheduling, and reporting for digital campaigns. This position works closely with the Digital Campaign Manager to insure all orders are trafficked across various digital platforms on a daily basis. The Digital Campaign Specialist will also be responsible for all scheduling and reporting of email campaigns and will be the primary point person for the vendor.
Application deadline extended to March 20, 2017
- Proactively maintain and cultivate a high level of customer service by developing relationships with internal/external clients.
- Work directly with sales staff on the implementation of digital sales packages and campaigns once they have been sold.
- Ensure all details of campaigns are executed.
- Review and process insertion orders received via Salesforce for display, on-demand audio, and newsletter sponsorships.
- Coordinate production tasks with various internal departments as required, primarily the production teams responsible for producing on-demand (podcast) advertising.
- Monitor, update, and schedule podcast campaigns sold via external sales partnership.
- Perform weekly analysis/review of live campaigns to insure program elements are running properly.
- Work with marketing department to schedule and report on fill campaigns.
- Monitor critical program metrics on a daily basis and work with Digital Campaign Manager to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to campaign delivery.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis to support the Director and senior management requests.
- Work with Director to create and maintain digital sales collateral.
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales, clients and agencies.
- Respond to digital RFPs and prepare sales presentations.
- Support Digital AE in prospecting efforts and presentations to clients.
- Prepare campaign performance summaries for the sales team.
- Set expectations on delivery (inventory availability) and assist in resolving problems for both production and sales.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to internal/external queries.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years digital sales/marketing experience including digital traffic/order management from advertiser or publisher perspective.
- Experience with one or more digital ad serving platforms.
- Solid understanding of digital campaign metrics.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Familiarity with online advertising principles, IAB standards, and internet technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing work and following assignments through to completion with little or no supervision.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously within a deadline-driven environment with frequent interruptions.
- Must be well organized with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal/professional relationships.
- Driven to stay current with changes in the digital advertising industry.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new systems.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with digital audio, including live streaming and on-demand audio.
- Experience with the following ad serving systems: AdsWizz, DFP, LiveIntent.
- Knowledge of APMG products.
- Experience working with clients.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
Reporting to This Position: None
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Physical Demands:
- Required to move about in an office environment and sit for extended periods of time
- Required to move about in the community
- Frequent use of hands for data entry/keystrokes and simple grasping.
- Working Conditions:
- Moderate noise level
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.